29 June 2012

Take a Chance.



This quote is offering me empowerment and encouragement today. I am starting a new chapter in my life, going back to the drawing board to evaluate how I can really be immersed in wholehearted living and reconnecting with my sense of intuition. I am leaving for a women's retreat today, to share experiences, questions, emotions, and nature with beautiful women that I have never met. Excitement doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling. I am ready to be open, to share, to listen, to help, to heal. While I don't want to pump myself with expectations about how the weekend will go, I have nothing but positive, high hopes for the transformations that are possible on this trip.


I hope that you all have a lovely weekend. There will definitely be more sharing once I'm back from my retreat. Remember, today and always, that you must MAKE a choice to initiate change in your life! Sometimes that means taking a huge "chance" - taking a risk - being vulnerable. Whenever I feel myself receding or hesitating to do so, I ask myself this: Would you rather be completely open and vulnerable to the love and hurt of the world than be numb to it all? You bet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment