06 March 2014

Declaration of Intention

I'm sensitive. I feel my feelings. And I feel all of them, the euphoric and the crushing, and I feel them deeply.

I feel other people's feelings. I take them on, I try them on. I have compassion. I try to heal others, make them feel better. I feel their feelings with them. 

I feel the weight of stress. I feel expectation. I feel time, and how little of it there is. 

I feel financial strain, and I wish, so badly, that we didn't have to deal with currency, and that we could just live in a world where kindness was cash. 

I want to do good. I want to be a part of something greater. I want to work with people who care about the well-being and empowerment and enlightenment of other people. I want to do that full-time.

I also want to have time to take care of myself. And I want to have enough time to help take care of the people that are important to me. 

I don't want to have to hide under a rock, every time I'm dealt a card that is just too much to face. I don't want to feel like I'm constantly waiting to get to the next step, just so I can breathe.

I don't want to feel like I can't confront things head on, because I already have too much on my plate.

I don't want to compartmentalize my life. I don't want to constantly toggle between tasks and commitments. I want to be able to give my attention completely and authentically. 

I'm sick of boundaries and limitations.

I just want to be free. I just want to be available to do the things that are important to me. I want to live a good, healthy, inspired, inspiring, empowered, insanely amazing, in-touch, cultured, vagabond life.

I want to connect with other people, on a deep, intimate level. I want to see the world through their eyes and learn how to create things together.

I want to feel what it feels like to dance without judgment. I want to see what I can think up when I let my mind be still. I want to drift towards where the Universe needs me most... where my purpose lies. 

And I want everyone else to have 'that' too. I want everyone to have the energy they need in order to love and have compassion for themselves and other people - the energy needed to really be able to do great things.

I want that. I want it yesterday, but I'll take it today.



No comments:

Post a Comment