17 February 2011

Wonderful Book

Today in class, we read excerpts from a beautifully inspiring book called As a Man Thinketh by James Allen. It compares the mind to a garden, which you must tend to if you want it to flourish; just like a garden, the mind can grow weeds that will crowd and overpower if you do not plant flowers and fruit.  You can actually download this short book online, and I recommend it to everyone. I am going to start reading it today. Here is a small taste...


"Men will continue to have impure and poisoned blood, so long as they propagate unclean thoughts. Out of a clean heart comes a clean life and a clean body. Out of a defiled mind proceeds a defiled life and a corrupt body. Thought is the fount of action, life and manifestation; make the foundation pure, and all will be pure."


Download the free e-book at the link below. I have done it myself, so I know it works. ENJOY!
www.asamanthinketh.net/download.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment